Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Thought...

I'm wondering if the color of one's dryer lint can tell something about their personality. When your clothes dry, the color of the lint is most like the average color of the clothes dried during that session. If your lint is all white or gray, it might mean that you're just doing a load of whites, and nothing more. On the other hand, if your lint is all black, then maybe something can be said about your personality. People with yellow and pink dryer lint might be more ditsy, or people with darker lint might be less outgoing. Etc. What do you think? Or, has there been any scientific research performed, to date, that can answer this question?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is a very deep question.b

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

Interesting.

I love colourful reds, pinks and blacks too so with me the personality links to lints doesn't wash with me. Hee hee but all very intrguing none the less Wilson.