Friday, November 9, 2007

Intro to Communications - ~ Zombie Walk ~

I ran across this blog today, and it's associated image page. This has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Mad props to the guy who posted it though!

Apparently, this student forgot to study for his Communications final exam, and as a result decided to get drunk with his friends the night before the exam, rather than attempt some last minute studying.

The professor wrote him back a message... The student marked "C" on every question of the exam, hoping to get at least 25% of the questions correct. As it turns out, the test was True/False, with only A or B as options for questions. As a result, the student scored a complete 0 out of 100.

You've got to read this! Allow me to warn you, though, that this blog contains mature content beyond the "When in doubt choose C" post.

Also, check out the Toronto Zombie Walk!!! These pictures of people dressed like zombies are incredible. My favorite, by far is this one here. People in suits.... this one's also a star!

2 comments:

Bart Dluhy said...

Very funny post.
Thanks again for your comments. I do sell my works. Most of my daily paintings are 8x6", oil on canvas panel for $80, unframed. The most recent work,"On Stage" wasn't as successful as I had hoped (although it did contain elements I was happy with), so I didn't price that one.
I render my images on screen with a Lumix 5MP digital camera. I take the painting outside around 3 P.M. and find a location where the sun is obscured by a house or large tree. I place the painting on the ground and stand over it, just bending enough to have the camera parallel to the picture plane. The light from the sky above me (not influenced by direct sunlight)shows colors most accurately. This is the same as the concept behind "North Light." Hope this isn't too confusing. I have been trying many different methods, cameras, films, indoor, outdoor, etc. for many years. This newest discovery has produced very accurate results every time.
Best wishes!
-Bart

Map Finder said...

Hey, Bart,

I see you found my other blog! Thanks for visiting! Did you see my post about blackle.com? It's the electricity saving Black Google. :S