Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Linky Links

While reading through blogs, I encountered a truly phenomenal post on yoga39551 where the postee has managed to link up a few dozen times in one short post. Check it out.

That must be at least 40-50 links. I've never so much linking before. It's great that this blogger can provide so many resources to those reading the blog, but is there a point where you've crossed a line?

Does it become difficult to read a blog post that has more than... 1 link per sentence? I'm seeing sentences in this post with 5 links a piece. Where do you draw the line? Is there a line?

Share with me your thoughts about when being linky becomes too linky.

This blog here considers this particular post to be especially linky... but I don't think it can compare to yoga39551.

No comments: